We are committed to your privacy
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website & mobile apps, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including booking a cleaner through EliteMaids);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website & mobile apps services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address;
- any other information that you choose to send to us; and
- other information.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookie and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; keep track of your bookings; prevent fraud and increase website security; and [other uses]. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website; and other uses.
Our payment services providers may also send you cookies.
(2) Using your personal information
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- (f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website & mobile apps;
- keep the website & mobile apps secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- other uses.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website & mobile apps, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. EliteMaids will neither store any debit/credit card details of users nor pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(4) International data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website & mobile apps may be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
(5) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website & mobile apps will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
EliteMaids takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, EliteMaids cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
(6) Policy amendments